Radiator - 2017-2022 6.7L Powerstroke Ford F250 F350 F450 | SPELAB
- Review + Q&A
Radiator - 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 6.7L Powerstroke Ford F250 F350 F450 | SPELAB
Don't just replace the failed radiator in your 2017-2022 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel with a stock replacement, upgrade it with the SPELAB Radiator #CS08093. Designed for a simple bolt-on installation, SPELAB's Radiators look like a factory replacement, but are upgraded to be stronger and better than the factory unit. The SPELAB Cool Radiators are built to give you a long-lasting direct-fit option to protect your engine and cooling system.
- Brand: SPELAB
- SKU: SPCS08093
- Color: Black
- Type: Radiator for 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel
- 2017-2022 Ford F-250 w/ 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel
- 2017-2022 Ford F-350 w/ 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel
- 2017-2022 Ford F-450 w/ 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel
TECH SPECS :
- Bottom Hose Ftting (in): 21/4 Right
- Top Hose Fiting (in): 2 Left
- Core Length (in): 38 3/8
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Core Thickness (in): 1 5/8
- Core Width (in): 2711/16
- Cross-flow/ Down-flow: Cross Flow
- Hazardous Material: No
- Inlet Length (in): 28 3/8
- Inlet Width (in): 2 3/16
- No. Of Rows: 2
- Oil Cooler (in): No
- Outlet Length (in): 28 3/8
- Outlet Width (in): 23/16
- Radiator Cap Supplied: No
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Tech Note: 0.E.M. Style Plastic Tank & Aluminum Core
High Efficiency Core
The SPELAB Cool Radiator is built with a high-efficiency core that has more fins per inch, and heavy-duty tubes to maximize cooling potential.
Manufactured using special aluminum brazing techniques, the SPELAB Cool Radiator Features internally reinforced end tubes that have additional strength at the outside corners where the core is most vulnerable.
Using a proprietary rubber gasket to allow for expansion, contraction, and flex is one more reason the SPELAB Cool Radiators are built to last. The gasket is a common failure point in many OE radiator designs.
Revised End Tanks
For added strength and durability the SPELAB Cool Radiators feature revised end tanks. With reinforcement ribs added to weak points, the plastic mix includes a fiber reinforcement that is added during construction to increase longevity and help eliminate another failure point.
Upgraded Mounting Points
To make sure the SPELAB Cool Radiator is securely mounted in the same location as your stock radiator, the integrated mounting points have been strengthened to add durability.