Radiator - 2011-2016 LML Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax | SPELAB
- Review + Q&A
Radiator - 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2015.5 2016
LML Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax | SPELAB
Don't just replace the failed radiator in your 2011-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax with a stock replacement, upgrade it with the SPELAB Radiator #CS08098. Designed for a simple bolt-on installation, SPELAB's Radiators look like a factory replacement, but are upgraded to be stronger and better than the factory unit. The SPELAB Cool Radiators are built to give you a long-lasting direct-fit option to protect your engine and cooling system.
- Brand: SPELAB
- SKU: SPCS08098
- Color: Black
- Type: Radiator for 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2015.5 2016 LML 6.6 Duramax Diesel Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500HD 3500HD
- 2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 3500HD w/ LML 6.6L Duramax Diesel
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD 3500HD w/ LML 6.6L Duramax Diesel
TECH SPECS :
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Upgraded Design For Increased Durability
- High-Efficiency Core To Maximize Cooling
- XD292 Specifications:
- Row Quantity: 1
- Core Width: 33-3/8 inch
- Core Height: 27-7/8 inch
- Core Thickness: 1-7/8 inch
- Inlet Connection: 1-7/8 inch
- Outlet Connection: 2 inch Quick Connect
- OEM Part 25838892, 23172440
High Efficiency Core
The SPELAB Cool Radiator is built with a high-efficiency core that has more fins per inch, and heavy-duty tubes to maximize cooling potential.
Manufactured using special aluminum brazing techniques, the SPELAB Cool Radiator Features internally reinforced end tubes that have additional strength at the outside corners where the core is most vulnerable.
Using a proprietary rubber gasket to allow for expansion, contraction, and flex is one more reason the SPELAB Cool Radiators are built to last. The gasket is a common failure point in many OE radiator designs.
Revised End Tanks
For added strength and durability the SPELAB Cool Radiators feature revised end tanks. With reinforcement ribs added to weak points, the plastic mix includes a fiber reinforcement that is added during construction to increase longevity and help eliminate another failure point.
Upgraded Mounting Points
To make sure the SPELAB Cool Radiator is securely mounted in the same location as your stock radiator, the integrated mounting points have been strengthened to add durability.