SPELAB 2.0/2.25/2.5/3.0 OD Pipe 2 Packs Butt Joint Band Clamp Exhaust Sleeve Stainless Steel Fits
- Review + Q&A
- 2 pack kits specifically for dual electronic exhaust cutout, reduce false purchases.
- Butt joint band clamps are a simple, effective way to connect exhaust system components such as pipes, mufflers, and catalytic converters. Unique seal and high clamp loads are provided without distorting your exhaust components, allowing the flexibility to disassemble for service.
- Joins 2.0''/2.25''/2.5" /3.0'' OD pipe to 2.0''/2.25''/2.5" /3.0'' OD pipe, besides, we offer you 5 different sizes and you would better measure before purchase. These fixtures use a unified structure, reduce the complexity of part numbers, and improve material efficiency to reduce weight.
- Distributes the clamping force evenly over the entire 360° to prevent leaks and control material distortion. Easy and less time consuming to install or remove with one bolt. Features T-304 band stainless steel and aluminized steel hardware.
- The band clamp is a wide strap of metal, typically stainless, which wraps around the exhaust pipe joint. Our product is a pre-formed ring, also, it is now more commonly used in higher-end aftermarket exhaust systems using slip-fit, because they are relatively cheap, and are reusable without damaging the pipes.
- SPELAB provides this product to have a 12-month warranty. We value your shopping experience and strive to offer a high-quality product and service.