CAN BUS Plug Kit For 2017-2022 L5P 6.6 Duramax Chevy GMC|SPELAB
- Review + Q&A
CAN BUS Plug kit for 2017+ Silverado & Sierra L5P 6.6L diesel trucks.
Required for delete tuning.
- For use with aftermarket exhaust systems or delete pipes
- Used when removing the DPF/DEF systems
- These plugs will go in place of the NOx and DEF module
- Will provide a closed signal back to the ECM for proper operation
- Off-Road Use Only: The products sold on this website are intended for off-road use only, and may not be legal for use on public highways where pollution control laws apply.
- Check Local Laws: Before purchasing and installing any of these parts, please check your local and state laws to confirm whether the modifications are legal in your area.
- Professional Installation Recommended: These kits and parts are strongly recommended to be installed by professional mechanics only. Improper installation may lead to performance issues or damage to your vehicle. Please note that, unless specified differently on the product page, our parts do not include installation instructions. Our components are intended for individuals with a proficient understanding of mechanical systems and procedures. Like many aftermarket parts compatible with a variety of vehicles, minor adjustments or modifications may be necessary during the installation process. We cannot accept returns or offer refunds on the basis of an inability to complete the installation due to the absence of instructions.
- Warranty: The use of these parts will void the warranty of your vehicle. Please confirm with your vehicle manufacturer before purchase and installation.
- No Liability: SPELAB is not responsible for any damage or issues that may arise from the use of these parts.
- Product Images: Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to manufacturer design changes or improvements.
- No Performance Guarantees: While these parts are designed to enhance the performance of your vehicle, no guarantees are made regarding the specific performance gains that will be achieved.