- Review + Q&A
SPELAB 2.0/2.25/2.5/3 Inch Dual Electric Exhaust Cutout Valve Remote SwitchThis SPELAB Electric Exhaust Cutout System is specifically designed and made to enhance the performance, sound, and power of vehicles with the flip of the remote switch. Instantly increases up to 20+ Horsepower. The electrical appliance allows opening the cutout simply by flipping the switch and exhaust will be opened for a more direct exhaust flow, more power, and desired loud rumble of the exhaust.
- Universal: Fit all types of vehicles. Please make sure you have enough space to install before purchase and make sure the size of the exhaust pipe.
- Valve: We upgrade the screw on the rod. The riveting technology makes the valve stronger than the original for a longer service life and is hard to be damaged.
- Wireless Remote: To open the cutout you simply push a button while you are in the car, and it will open your exhaust for a throaty rumble exhaust note.
- Electric Exhaust Cutout Working Temperature: 0℃-150℃. Electric Exhaust Cutout is not recommended to start work in heavy rain or extremely cold weather.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
- Note: The size marked is the outside diameter, please check the size of your pipe carefully.
Once installed they sound killer! I have them on a 08 300c. It’s nice to be able to go to a silent exhaust when I am in the neighborhood then rip it open on the street. My only issue is I lose my 12v in the center console.
I love the mechanical features of the electric exhaust cutoff. Its sick how quick the remote buttons function when you open and close the valve to the exhaust.
I haven’t installed them on my car yet, because I need to save up money to take the exhaust to the shop to get them working.
Very impressed! Only problem i had was i recieved a defective part but customer sent new one with no problem. Took almost 2 wks to recieve due to USPS. Other than that 👍👍's up!
I really like the craftsmanship of the cut outs. They sound "awesome!" I have a 67 Ford Shelby GT 500 "Eleanor". The set I bought kinda hang down more than I want them to. I should've got the other style, (so they don't hang down so far), now that I have these installed. I do like the overall look and performance of your product. Really easy installation! Very well made! I'd recommend these to others in our group!! Thank You
Received my parts in one week. My installer said fit like a glove. Most fun to drive. Everything works PERFECT! Thanks again. Doc Enzo
Love the cutouts. Once broke in (a day or two) sounded amazing. So so loud when open stock when closed.