SPELAB Aluminum Alloy Fuel Tank Sump Kit with Integrated Return
- Review + Q&A
- SPELAB's new design addresses being able to place a return sump under the factory sending unit in the tank. This is the sweet spot for all fuel levels. Having it forward or in the back of the sending unit can cause issues with low fuel during those rowdy moments stabbing on the throttle or getting on the brakes hard.
- Only one hole to drill in the tank means fewer chances for a leak. Our sump ring also has more surface area than the competitors, so you have a more positive sealing surface.
- Fitment Notes: Universal.
- It allows you to use every last drop of fuel in the tank, maximally eliminating air sucking when the fuel tank is not full or fuel tube is broken.
- Suitable for high flow lift pumps, such as for Airdog, FASS and more; And fit for Duramax Powerstroke and other engines.
- Constructed of high grade with special treatment, anti-oxidization, corrosion-resistant and durable to use.
- Sediment collection features can effectively reduce the amount of sediment flowing to the fuel filter system.
- Single-bolt is designed for simple installation. Only needs 4" diameter flat area on the fuel tank, metal or plastic, to be installed.
- The inner ring is ready to go through the 3 inches hole so the tank does not need to be dropped.
- Return Stand Tube eliminates your return fuel from being drawn back into the supply port.
- 3" Hole Saw Included For Easy Installation.
- Brand Name: SPELAB
- Model Number: SPFS01163
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 900g
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Package Size: 8.27''*4.72''*2.76''
Machining and overall finish quality is great, the integrated return with stand-off pipe is a really good feature along with the drain plug. Came with all the seals and hardware you need for the install. Looks great on my lml
Great Product easy to install and I can tell difference when hauling heavey up hill doesn't fill like it is starving for fuel.