- Keep your transmission cool with a new Derale Stacked Plate Transmission Cooler. These highly efficient kits extend transmission life by preventing heat-related transmission failures.
- Inlet / Outlet Size: 10 AN. Oil Capacity:0.8L. Engine oil cooler kit include: 1pc 15row stacked-plate oil cooler, 2pcs AN10 braided oil/fuel lines (Lengths: 3.94ft/1.2M, 3.28ft/1.0M), 1pc 3/4 x 16 UNF mounting nut adapter, 1pc M20*1.5 mounting nut adapter, 1pc oil filter sandwich adapter, 1pc fuel hose Clamp. Made with High Quality T-6061 Aluminum. Usable to cool down engine oil, transmission, and rear-differentials.
- Feature: Keep the oil temperature low to prevent damage or even seizure of the engine. Helps Reducing Coolant Temperature and Extends Engine Life.
NOTE: Please check the thread size of your filter and block whether it is M20 x 1.5 or 3/4 x 16 UNF before purchase.
- Brand Name: SPELAB
- Item Weight: 3300g
- Year: All
- Model Name: SPKT00568SR
- Material Type: Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Silver
- Fitting: Straight / 90 degrees
- Car Maker: Universal
- Oil Cooler: 19 Row
- Size: AN10
- Audi, All
- Alfa Romeo 4 Cylinder 1972+
- Alfa Romeo V6 GTV, Milano, 164，1981-1995
- BMW, All
- Chrysler V6, I6, L4, V8, 1959-2007
- Dodge V10 Viper and Trucks, All
- Dodge V8, 1960-2007
- Dodge V6, 1993-2007
- Dodge Avenger, Caravan, Stratus, 1996-2005
- Dodge SRT10, Hemi, Charger, to 2006
- Eagle Talon (Non-Turbo), 1989+
- Eagle Vision, 1993+
- Ferrari, All
- Fiat, All over 900cc
- Ford Germany, AIl
- Ford V8, 1958+
- Ford L6, 1958-1987
- Ford V6 3.0L, 3.8L, SHO, 1987+
- Ford I4 2.0L Contour, Focus, 1995+
- Ford 14 1.6L, 1.9L, 2.0L, 2.3L, 1971+
- Ford Truck V6 3.8L Windstar, 1996+
- Ford Truck V6 4.0L, 1990+
- Infiniti G20, 1991-1996
- Infiniti J30, M30, Q45, 1990-1996
- Jaguar x Type 2.5-3.0L, 2002-2006
- Jeep V8, 1970-1986
- Jeep V8 Grand Cherokee 1993+
- Jeep I6, 1970-1990
- Land Rover V8, All
- Lexus LX450, 1996-1997
- Lexus V6, I6, 1990+
- Lexus LX470, RX300, 1998+
- Lincoln V8 5.0L, 5.8L, 1977+
- Lincoln V6, 1988+
- Lotus. All 1971+
The oil cooler kit instruction（Click to view）
We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied we've made the return process super easy.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order or should you wish to return or exchange a product then please contact us at any time from Monday to Friday within 14 days after you received the item. Return shipping address will be provided and you will get the refund within 3~5 business days after received the return item. Email us at email@example.com
All of our products are sold with a 14 day money back guarantee and must be shipped to us within 14 days of you receiving them. Returns can only be accepted of products that are unopened, unused and still in their packaging or with their tags still attached. We will only accept the returned items in the same condition as we sent.We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Please make sure when returning something that you securely package the item as anything damaged in the post and returned back to us due to being insufficiently packaged may receive no refund. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment or store credit only.
Normally, we will ship the product customer ordered from the nearest warehouse. Customers will get their items in 5-10 work days. However, we can not promise products customers want are in stock every time. Transfer cargo needs more time.
Usually, our products are free shipping with orders over $15. Some products may need freight.