SPELAB Aluminum Deep Engine Oil Pan (Black) Compatible with 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC 6.6L Duramax Diesel
- Review + Q&A
Why would an oil pan need to be replaced?
- 1. Using aluminum alloy material can get better heat exchange and better cooling performance.
- 2. Reduce engine noise.
- 3. Holds an additional quart of oil.
- 4. The flat bottom design allows for drainage.
- Flat bottom - solves the oil drainage problem associated with GM pan
- One quart additional oil capacity
- Cast, high-grade aluminum alloy for optimal heat dissipation and reduces engine noise
- Neodymium magnet equipped, hardened billet stainless steel drain plug: Unshrouded oil pickup
- Drilled and threaded 1/8 inch NPT port for temperature probes. (pic8)
- Brand Name: SPELAB
- Model Number: SPFS01278BK
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Electrophoresis
- Weight: 4350g
- Packing Dimensions: 36*33.5*16cm/14*13*6.3inches
- Vehicle Applications: 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC 6.6L Duramax Diesel