- What does a race valve do?
- The Race Fuel Valve (heat-treated stainless steel construction) replaces stock or a shimmed pressure relief valve. This valve helps maintain fuel rail pressure during high engine load conditions by completely blocking the pressure relief port (effectively eliminating fuel return to the fuel tank).
- INSTALLATION SITE AND FIT- SPELAB Fuel Rail Plug replaces the factory banjo bolt mounted on the top side of the pressure relief valve. Fit for 2003 - 2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins (213072800)
- Eliminate your stock pressure relief valve with this Fuel Rail Plug, which also prevents high-pressure fuel from being returned to the fuel tank. Eliminates potential low fuel rail pressure DTC codes P1093 or P0087 (low fuel rail pressure during power enrichment)
- APPLICATION-This is for maintaining fuel rail pressure under heavy acceleration. It also prevents bleed off overnight if the stock valve is stuck open or weak.
- RIGID STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Each Fuel Rail Plug is constructed of stainless steel to avoid cracking and excessive heat expansion.Effective anti-oxidation, anti-rust, anti-corrosion.
- Weld-free construction that gives Fuel Valve better leakproof. Threads in perfectly and doesn't leak.
It can increase of 1,000 to 2,000 psi of rail pressure just after the quick installation of this plug.
Details and Specifications:
- Brand Name: SPELAB
- Year: 2001,2002,2003,2004
- Model Name: SPFS00968SR
- Item Length: 5.9cm
- Item Weight: 170g
- Material Type: S 15500 Alloy Steel
- Special Features: Rail Fuel Plug
- Upper Thread: m18*1.5
- Lower Thread: m14*1.5
- Color: Silver
- Pressure: 1000 psi - 2000 psi
- Fit: For Chevy GMC 6.6L Duramax LB7
Easy Installation Steps:
1: Use a 3/4 inch socket right here just take off that top fuel line as you can see that breaks loose pretty easily.
2: You’re gonna have this little washer right here. Don’t lose that one make sure you clean this thing back up when you put it back on.
3: Take the old rail fuel plug off and put the new one on right now. (Use 52 foot-pounds of torque.)
4:let’s go ahead and get that washer back of nowhere, just line it up and your three quarter inch bolt it goes on top of the fuel line.
5: Start the engine and check for leaks. If no leaks are present, the vehicle is ready to drive.
We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied we've made the return process super easy.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order or should you wish to return or exchange a product then please contact us at any time from Monday to Friday within 14 days after you received the item. Return shipping address will be provided and you will get the refund within 3~5 business days after received the return item. Email us at email@example.com
All of our products are sold with a 14 day money back guarantee and must be shipped to us within 14 days of you receiving them. Returns can only be accepted of products that are unopened, unused and still in their packaging or with their tags still attached. We will only accept the returned items in the same condition as we sent.We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Please make sure when returning something that you securely package the item as anything damaged in the post and returned back to us due to being insufficiently packaged may receive no refund. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment or store credit only.
Normally, we will ship the product customer ordered from the nearest warehouse. Customers will get their items in 5-10 work days. However, we can not promise products customers want are in stock every time. Transfer cargo needs more time.
Usually, our products are free shipping with orders over $15. Some products may need freight.