- What does a race valve do?
- The Race Fuel Valve (heat-treated stainless steel construction) replaces stock or a shimmed pressure relief valve. This valve helps maintain fuel rail pressure during high engine load conditions by completely blocking the pressure relief port (effectively eliminating fuel return to the fuel tank).
- INSTALLATION SITE AND FIT- SPELAB Fuel Rail Plug replaces the factory banjo bolt mounted on the top side of the pressure relief valve. Fit for 2003 - 2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins (213072800)
- Eliminate your stock pressure relief valve with this Fuel Rail Plug, which also prevents high-pressure fuel from being returned to the fuel tank. Eliminates potential low fuel rail pressure DTC codes P1093 or P0087 (low fuel rail pressure during power enrichment)
- APPLICATION-This is for maintaining fuel rail pressure under heavy acceleration. It also prevents bleed off overnight if the stock valve is stuck open or weak.
- RIGID STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Each Fuel Rail Plug is constructed of stainless steel to avoid cracking and excessive heat expansion.Effective anti-oxidation, anti-rust, anti-corrosion.
- Weld-free construction that gives Fuel Valve better leakproof. Threads in perfectly and doesn't leak.
It can increase of 1,000 to 2,000 psi of rail pressure just after the quick installation of this plug.
Details and Specifications:
- Brand Name: SPELAB
- Year: 2001,2002,2003,2004
- Model Name: SPFS00968SR
- Item Length: 5.9cm
- Item Weight: 170g
- Material Type: S 15500 Alloy Steel
- Special Features: Rail Fuel Plug
- Upper Thread: m18*1.5
- Lower Thread: m14*1.5
- Color: Silver
- Pressure: 1000 psi - 2000 psi
- Fit: For Chevy GMC 6.6L Duramax LB7
Easy Installation Steps:
1: Use a 3/4 inch socket right here just take off that top fuel line as you can see that breaks loose pretty easily.
2: Youu2019re gonna have this little washer right here. Donu2019t lose that one make sure you clean this thing back up when you put it back on.
3: Take the old rail fuel plug off and put the new one on right now. (Use 52 foot-pounds of torque.)
4:letu2019s go ahead and get that washer back of nowhere, just line it up and your three quarter inch bolt it goes on top of the fuel line.
5: Start the engine and check for leaks. If no leaks are present, the vehicle is ready to drive.
Thanks for shopping at SPELAB.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Cancel your order free of charge when it is unfulfilled; you can not cancel order once it is fulfilled.
You have 14 calendar days to return the item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging with their tags still attached. Please make sure when returning something that you securely package the item as anything damaged in the post and returned back to us due to being insufficiently packaged may receive no refund.
Please contact us at any time from Monday to Friday within 14 days after you received the item. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Return shipping address will be provided.
You are to return the item at your own expense. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it.
Ensure you enclose the correct and complete item when making a return. We need the correct item returned in order to grant a refund or a replacement. It can take up to 7 days for an item to be inspected after reaching. After the inspection, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment or credit card only.
Provide 12-month product warranty. When you meet any problem about Spelab product, contact us freely.
Installation of auto parts should be handled by a Certified Automotive Technician, and you should maintain a copy of the repair order after the repair is completed for your records. Remember, that having a certified technician install a part does not necessarily mean it was properly installed, but it will eliminate more of the common errors. On occasion, we may ask for the original repair order and other documentation regarding the repair to be sent to us in order to process the return. If your part is found to be defective, we'll send you the auto parts or refund you if necessary.
If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us first, before you leave any comments. We are dedicated to assuring that you will get top quality products and service.
Our products are free shipping with orders over $15.
Normally, we will ship the product customer ordered from the nearest warehouse. Customers will get their items in 5-10 work days. However, we can not promise products customers want are in stock every time. Transfer cargo needs more time.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.