SPELAB Diesel Race Fuel Rail Pressure Plug Valve For Dodge 5.9L Cummins 2003-2007 (213072800)
- Review + Q&A
- What does a race valve do?
- The Race Fuel Valve (heat-treated stainless steel construction) replaces stock or a shimmed pressure relief valve. This valve helps maintain fuel rail pressure during high engine load conditions by completely blocking the pressure relief port (effectively eliminating fuel return to the fuel tank).
- INSTALLATION SITE AND FIT- SPELAB Fuel Rail Plug replaces the factory banjo bolt mounted on the top side of the pressure relief valve. Fit for 2003 - 2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins (213072800)
- Eliminate your stock pressure relief valve with this Fuel Rail Plug, which also prevents high-pressure fuel from being returned to the fuel tank. Eliminates potential low fuel rail pressure DTC codes P1093 or P0087 (low fuel rail pressure during power enrichment)
- APPLICATION-This is for maintaining fuel rail pressure under heavy acceleration. It also prevents bleed off overnight if the stock valve is stuck open or weak.
- RIGID STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Each Fuel Rail Plug is constructed of stainless steel to avoid cracking and excessive heat expansion.Effective anti-oxidation, anti-rust, anti-corrosion.
- Weld-free construction that gives Fuel Valve better leakproof. Threads in perfectly and doesn't leak.
It can increase of 1,000 to 2,000 psi of rail pressure just after the quick installation of this plug.
Details and Specifications:
- Brand Name: SPELAB
- Year: 2001,2002,2003,2004
- Model Name: SPFS00968SR
- Item Length: 5.9cm
- Item Weight: 170g
- Material Type: S 15500 Alloy Steel
- Special Features: Rail Fuel Plug
- Upper Thread: m18*1.5
- Lower Thread: m14*1.5
- Color: Silver
- Pressure: 1000 psi - 2000 psi
- Fit: For Chevy GMC 6.6L Duramax LB7
Easy Installation Steps:
1: Use a 3/4 inch socket right here just take off that top fuel line as you can see that breaks loose pretty easily.
2: Youu2019re gonna have this little washer right here. Donu2019t lose that one make sure you clean this thing back up when you put it back on.
3: Take the old rail fuel plug off and put the new one on right now. (Use 52 foot-pounds of torque.)
4:letu2019s go ahead and get that washer back of nowhere, just line it up and your three quarter inch bolt it goes on top of the fuel line.
5: Start the engine and check for leaks. If no leaks are present, the vehicle is ready to drive.year-2003,year-2003-make-dodge,year-2003-make-dodge-model-ram-2500,year-2003-make-dodge-model-ram-3500,year-2004,year-2004-make-dodge,year-2004-make-dodge-model-ram-2500,year-2004-make-dodge-model-ram-3500,year-2005,year-2005-make-dodge,year-2005-make-dodge-model-ram-2500,year-2005-make-dodge-model-ram-3500,year-2006,year-2006-make-dodge,year-2006-make-dodge-model-ram-2500,year-2006-make-dodge-model-ram-3500,year-2007,year-2007-make-dodge,year-2007-make-dodge-model-ram-2500,year-2007-make-dodge-model-ram-3500