Once you find the following problems for your vehicle, please double-check the power steering pump and get it replaced if it is defective.
- Whining Noise While Turning the Wheel
- Steering Wheel Slow to Respond or Stiff
- Squealing Noises When the Vehicle Starts
- Groaning Noises
- Reddish-Brown Puddle Under Car
Above are the Top 5 Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Power Steering Pump!
Driving anywhere depends on smooth and efficient operation of our steering system.
If you notice any of the above symptoms or warning signs, don't put it off, order our SPELAB Power Steering Pump.
High quality and durable!
Direct fit. Please check your part number and our fitment!
Great replacement for your old one!
Enhance your love car performance!
- When the driver provides input by rotating the steering wheel, the hydraulic pump driven by the engine starts pumping the highly compressed hydraulic fluid through lines.
- The hydraulic pressure produced by the pump enters the hydraulic cylinder which in turn applies pressure over the cylinder’s piston. The piston which is under high pressure starts moving from one end to the another which in turn pushes the further fluid through lines, with this movement of piston the input force applied by the driver is multiplied several times.
- This high pressure fluid sent by the hydraulic cylinder then applies the pressure to the attached pinion through the coupling mechanism which in turn applies high force to the rack gear and the steering action in the front wheels takes place.
- Always wear safety glasses when doing automotive maintenance.
- As with any job to do it right you'll need the right tools.
- Be cautious when working under the hood. If the engine has been running, components will be extremely hot, so be careful what you touch. When working around a running engine, it is important to be alert, and never wear loose clothing or a necktie that can get tangled in belts police or the fan.
- Be cautious when working with oils and chemicals. Many are damaging to the ground water environment and toxic to people and animals, never drain or pour chemicals into the ground or sewer systems.
Thanks for shopping at SPELAB.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Cancel your order free of charge when it is unfulfilled; you can not cancel order once it is fulfilled.
You have 14 calendar days to return the item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging with their tags still attached. Please make sure when returning something that you securely package the item as anything damaged in the post and returned back to us due to being insufficiently packaged may receive no refund.
Please contact us at any time from Monday to Friday within 14 days after you received the item. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Return shipping address will be provided.
You are to return the item at your own expense. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it.
Ensure you enclose the correct and complete item when making a return. We need the correct item returned in order to grant a refund or a replacement. It can take up to 7 days for an item to be inspected after reaching. After the inspection, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment or credit card only.
Provide 12-month product warranty. When you meet any problem about Spelab product, contact us freely.
Installation of auto parts should be handled by a Certified Automotive Technician, and you should maintain a copy of the repair order after the repair is completed for your records. Remember, that having a certified technician install a part does not necessarily mean it was properly installed, but it will eliminate more of the common errors. On occasion, we may ask for the original repair order and other documentation regarding the repair to be sent to us in order to process the return. If your part is found to be defective, we'll send you the auto parts or refund you if necessary.
If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us first, before you leave any comments. We are dedicated to assuring that you will get top quality products and service.
Our products are free shipping with orders over $15.
Normally, we will ship the product customer ordered from the nearest warehouse. Customers will get their items in 5-10 work days. However, we can not promise products customers want are in stock every time. Transfer cargo needs more time.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.