SPELAB 2.0/2.25/2.5/3.0/4.0 Lap Joint Exhaust Band Clamp Exhaust Repair Preformed 304 Stainless Steel
- Review + Q&A
- EThis type of lap joint band clamp is much easier to separate should a component ever need to be removed or replaced. High-strength fasteners provide nice even clamping pressures without distorting the pipe, and superior sealing capability prevents exhaust gas and noise leaks. Especially use in exhaust pipes connection.
- Joins 2.0''/2.25''/2.5''/3.0"/4.0'' OD Pipe to 2.0''/2.25''/2.5''/3.0"/4.0'' ID Pipe, made of 304 stainless steel. Besides, we also provide 4 different sizes to fulfill your needs.
- Lap-joint clamps are best when cosmetic appearance is important, as well as the serviceability of the joint. This would include exhaust tips, mufflers, cat-back systems, racing exhaust, and show cars. Also, it does require that the sections being clamped have sufficient lengths of straight pipe leading into it, it is removable and reusable, easy to install without welding.
- Easy Installation- package includes 6 items, but one of the nutbar on one side and insert the bolts, put another nut bar on, then screw the nuts, and connect two pipes of unequal outside diameters.
- WARRANTY- SPELAB?provides lap joint band clamp with a 3-month warranty. We value your shopping experience and strive to offer a high-quality product and service.
Product quality is Excellent. Perfect fit.