SPELAB 60mm Bolt-on External Turbo Exhaust Manifold Wastegate
- Review + Q&A
Universal: Fits any 60mm Standard V-Band Wastegate Port
Application: Wastegates provide a means to control the boost pressure of the turbocharged engine. Wastegates work to bypass exhaust flow from the turbine wheel. Bypassing the exhaust flow reduces the power of driving the turbine wheel to match the power required for a given boost level. Similar to the BOV, the Wastegates use boost pressure and spring force to regulate the flow bypassing the turbine.
Wastegates are bolted to the exhaust manifold or header. The advantage of external Wastegates is that the bypassed flow can be reintroduced into the exhaust stream further downstream of the turbine. This tends to improve the turbine's performance.
Material: High Strength Cast Steel Body with Steel Head.
- High Strength Cast Body
- 60mm Stainless Steel Valve
- Anodized Aluminum Top Finish
- Stainless Steel Weldable Flange Inlet / Outlet Flanges
- Stainless Steel Sealing Ring
- Easy to Remove Locking Collar for Fast Spring Changes
- Comes with multiple sized springs and two preinstalled. From big to small in size, the four springs are 0.78 bar/ 0.80 bar/ 0.89 bar/ 0.73 bar (1 bar=14.5 psi).
Details and Specifications:
- Brand Name: SPELAB
- Mounting Position: Front
- Type: Wastegates
- Primary Material: Aluminium alloy
- Size: 60mm
- Material style: Steel and Aluminum
- Color: Blue/Black/Red/Purple/Silver/Gold/Brown
- Exterior: Polished
- weight: 2800g
- 1 X Wastegate
- 2 X Stainless Steel Inlet/Outlet Welding Flanges
- 2 X V-Band Clamps
- 2 X Barb Fittings / Plugs
- No installation guides are included, we highly recommend to seek professional installation.
- Any damage during installation will not be refunded.
- Will come with everything you see in the picture.
- Please allow a 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual measurement.(1 inch=2.54cm)
- Please check that the picture matches before purchase.
- The color of the actual items may slightly different from the listing images due to different computer screen, thanks for your understanding.