SPELAB 15909827 Power Steering Pump Fit 2001-2010 LMM LBZ LLY LB7 Silverado Sierra 2500/3500 HD
- Review + Q&A
- Brand: SPELAB
- SKU: SPOS04006
- Weight: 4710g
- Material: Aluminum
- OE Part Number: 15909827, 15772444, 15134701, 88963607, 15076610, 15267668
- 2001-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2007-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2001-2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2007-2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic
- 2001-2007 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2007-2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2007-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
- 2001-2005 GMC Yukon XL
- All critical components (spool valves, etc.) are triple-tested to ensure product reliability.
- All units are built with 100% new O-rings and premium-grade SPELAB seals to prevent leaks. SPELAB does not break down at high temperatures like conventional seal material.
- Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend pump life.
- Units are supplied with 100% tested and calibrated pressure relief valves.
- Final pump assembly is computer-tested to measure pressure, bypass, fluid flow, valve operation, steering effort and noise to ensure reliable performance.
- Reduce noise during driving
- A better sense of direction
- More stable speed
- Ensure a long lifetime
- Use the OEM approved fluid type; When replacing the power steering pump, the original steering hydraulic oil should be emptied to clean the steering line to ensure the cleaning of the steering system; Removing the air from the system (Air in a power steering system will cause noise); Regularly check and adjust. Professional installation is highly recommended. The power steering pump installation instruction included in the package.