- Review + Q&A
- The V-Band Clamps/Couplings offer effective fastening solutions in exhaust systems, remove intercooler systems and turbo parts, such as charge piping, intake pipes, diesel engines, turbochargers, and heavy-duty exhaust systems. Etc
- DESIGN: Each assembly consists of two Mild Steel Male Female flanges and one Mild Steel V-band clamp, providing a perfect overlap seam for welding. The exhaust clamp design allows for a gasket free seal.
- ADVANTAGE: One of the advantages of using a V-Band clamp is that these retainers are perfect for applications requiring frequent removal. They provide a quicker disassembly yet provide a great seal with even pressure at the flange.
- ADVISE: You can use a drop of anti-seize on the clamp’s retaining nut. This helps extend the life of the clamp and protects the ability of the fastener.
- The 3.0" V band clamp has 3-month warranty.No instruction included, Professional installation is highly recommended. We value your shopping experience and strive to offer a high-quality product and service. And if you have any other problem, contacting us and we will serve you within 24 hours.
- Universal fit for most vehicle exhaust Pipe, Turboback DPFBack Downpipe Intermediate Pipes. It can be used for Catback Axleback Turboback DPFBack Downpipe Intermediate Pipes.
- Welded up cleanly. No leaks.
- Male and Female Flange solved two problems - first was to stop the movement between the two exhaust tubes and the other was to create a seal between them both. One has a lip on the inside that fits in a recess machined into the other flange to keep them centered, to ensure proper alignment of the flanges inside the clamp.
Details and Specifications:
- Brand Name: SPELAB
- Model Number: SPES00195S3.0
- Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
- Flange Material: iron
- Clamp Style: V-band
- Size: 3 inch 76mm
- Color: Silver
- Item Weight: 505g
- 1 x 3.0" V-Band Clamp
- 1 x 3.0" ID Male V-Band Flange
- 1 x 3.0" ID Female V-Band Flange