SPELAB Oxygen O2 Sensor 17025 And 0258017025 Downstream & Upstream For Ford Chevrolet Honda Toyota
- The oxygen sensors (also called O2 sensors) A finely tuned fuel injection system with an oxygen sensor can maintain an air/fuel ratio within a close tolerance of 0.02 percent. Keeping the engine at the stoichiometric ratio (14.7:1 air/fuel ratio) helps the engine generate the most power with the least amount of emissions.
- Some of the symptoms of a failed oxygen sensor system are: Irregular idle during warm-up, irregular idle with warm engine, engine will not accelerate and backfires, poor engine performance, fuel consumption is high, and driving performance is weak, CO concentration at idle is too high or too low, check Engine Lamp is illuminated.
- The wire length of the oxygen sensor is 106 mm=41.7 inches. Before placing orders Please check the wire length & plug & position to confirm the compatibility. Please check it the same as your original before you make an order, it would save you some headache and time.
- Interchange Number: Replaces 0258017025,17025 LSU 4.9.
- SPELAB provides an O2 sensor to have a 6-month warranty. We value your shopping experience and strive to offer a high-quality product and service. And if you have any other problem, contacting us and we will serve you within 24 hours.
Thanks for shopping at SPELAB.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Cancel your order free of charge when it is unfulfilled; you can not cancel order once it is fulfilled.
You have 14 calendar days to return the item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging with their tags still attached. Please make sure when returning something that you securely package the item as anything damaged in the post and returned back to us due to being insufficiently packaged may receive no refund.
Please contact us at any time from Monday to Friday within 14 days after you received the item. Email us at email@example.com. Return shipping address will be provided.
You are to return the item at your own expense. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it.
Ensure you enclose the correct and complete item when making a return. We need the correct item returned in order to grant a refund or a replacement. It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. After the inspection, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment or credit card only.
Provide 12-month product warranty. When you meet any problem about Spelab product, contact us freely.
Installation of auto parts should be handled by a Certified Automotive Technician, and you should maintain a copy of the repair order after the repair is completed for your records. Remember, that having a certified technician install a part does not necessarily mean it was properly installed, but it will eliminate more of the common errors. On occasion, we may ask for the original repair order and other documentation regarding the repair to be sent to us in order to process the return. If your part is found to be defective, we'll send you the auto parts or refund you if necessary.
If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us first, before you leave any comments. We are dedicated to assuring that you will get top quality products and service.
Free shipping on all products (US).
Normally, we will ship the product customer ordered from the nearest warehouse. Customers will get their items in 7-1 5 work days with standard shipping. However, we can not promise products customers want are in stock every time. Transfer cargo needs more time.
Choose express shipping (2-7 work days) if you want to get the product early.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.