SPELAB 2014-2017 3.6L Engine Oil Cooler and Filter Housing Adapter gaskets Sensor Kit Replaces 68105583AF Fit for 2014-2017 Chrysler 200/300 Dodge Jeep Ram 3.6L Aluminium Silver
- Review + Q&A
SPELAB 2014-2017 3.6L Oil Cooler and Filter Housing Adapter Gaskets Sensor Kit
Details and Specifications:
- Brand: SPELAB
- Condition: Brand New
- SKU: SPKT04021
- OEM Part Number: 68105583AF 68105583AA 68105583AB 68105583AC 68105583AD 68105583A
- Weight: 2000g
- Color: Silver
- Type: Oil cooler filter adapter
- Direct OE Replacement
- High-quality oil filter media
- meet professional specification fluid temperature sensor and oil pressure sensor
- Aluminum 16-plate oil cooler(9 plate thick +7 plate thin)
- Fluorocarbon and HNBR sealing rings for oil and temperature resistance
- High-density virgin plastic
- 500 hours of temperature cycling tests from -40 °C to 140 °C
- Durability tested for pressure (120 psi) and vibration
- （Includes A Complete Set Of Gasket Seals（lower Intake/Plenum Gasket+ Upper Intake/Plenum Gasket））
- 2014-2017 Chrysler 200
- 2014-2017 Chrysler 300
- 2014-2016 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2014 Dodge Avenger
- 2014-2017 Dodge Challenger
- 2014-2017 Dodge Charger
- 2014-2015 Dodge Durango
- 2014-2016 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2014-2017 Dodge Journey2014-2016 Jeep Cherokee 3.2L
- 2014-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2014-2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014-2017 Ram 1500
- 2014-2015 Ram C/V
- 2014-2016 Ram Promaster 1500
- 2014-2016 Ram Promaster 2500
- 2014-2016 Ram Promaster 3500
As a component that protects and encases the oil filter, oil filter housing is the most common source of oil leaks.
When filling oil, most people tend to over-tighten the cap, that's the main reason for oil filter housing damage.
If you have a failed oil filter housing, you might consider replacing your old one with ours.
Please be assured that the quality of our products has been tested and we will never provide inferior products. Due to improper installation, some buyers may consider the product to have quality problems or incompatibilities. It is recommended to search relevant videos before installation. Most people have already shared their successful experiences, which will also help with your installation!
Arrived as said with in 3 to 4 weeks, directly bolted up as factory replacement no problems, on national back orders
Part arrived sooner then expected. No issues installing the part and the price was good.
Hard to find oil cooler. Price was good. Part shipped on time. No faults with fit of product. Anticipate good reliability!
Excellent product, fit and works great. Shipping was treacherous and communication was slow and lacking of any details.
Fit very well, good seals
I WILL ORDER AGAIN