- Inlet / Outlet Size: 10 AN. Oil Capacity: 0.55L. Made with High-Quality T-6061 Aluminum. Usable to cool down engine oil, transmission, and rear-differentials.
- Feature: This SPELAB Oil Cooler Kit can potentially Reduces Oil Temperature up to 50°F, Keep the oil temperature at a low level to prevent damage or even seizure of the engine. It also helps Reducing Coolant Temperature and Extends Engine Life.
- Universal Oil Cooler Kit - Choose a reasonable installation location where there will be a good, cold airflow through the cooler. And please measure the size before purchase to ensure it can be installed.
- Fuel Line Working Pressure: 500 psi. Fuel Line Temperature Range: Working Temperatures of -40℉ to 257℉(-40℃ to 125℃).
- Easy to install - Transmission oil cooler kit installation instruction included in the package.
- Warranty - We provide a 3-month warranty. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
- The oil cooler kit instruction（Click to view）
Thanks for shopping at SPELAB.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Cancel your order free of charge when it is unfulfilled; you can not cancel order once it is fulfilled.
You have 14 calendar days to return the item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging with their tags still attached. Please make sure when returning something that you securely package the item as anything damaged in the post and returned back to us due to being insufficiently packaged may receive no refund.
Please contact us at any time from Monday to Friday within 14 days after you received the item. Email us at email@example.com. Return shipping address will be provided.
You are to return the item at your own expense. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it.
Ensure you enclose the correct and complete item when making a return. We need the correct item returned in order to grant a refund or a replacement. It can take up to 7 days for an item to be inspected after reaching. After the inspection, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment or credit card only.
Provide 12-month product warranty. When you meet any problem about Spelab product, contact us freely.
Installation of auto parts should be handled by a Certified Automotive Technician, and you should maintain a copy of the repair order after the repair is completed for your records. Remember, that having a certified technician install a part does not necessarily mean it was properly installed, but it will eliminate more of the common errors. On occasion, we may ask for the original repair order and other documentation regarding the repair to be sent to us in order to process the return. If your part is found to be defective, we'll send you the auto parts or refund you if necessary.
If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us first, before you leave any comments. We are dedicated to assuring that you will get top quality products and service.
Our products are free shipping with orders over $15.
Normally, we will ship the product customer ordered from the nearest warehouse. Customers will get their items in 5-10 work days. However, we can not promise products customers want are in stock every time. Transfer cargo needs more time.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.