- Brand: SPELAB
- SKU: SPFS04066
- Color: Black
- Weight: 960g
- Package Dimensions: 160*160*120mm
- OEM & Part Number: 04861661AA 04861661AB
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Material: Aluminum
- 2007 Chrysler Pacifica V6 3.8L
- 2007 -2011 Dodge Dakota V6 3.7L
- 2007- 2009 Dodge Durango V6 3.7L
- 2007 - 2011 Dodge Nitro V6 3.7L
- 2007 - 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 V6 3.7L
- 2007 - 2010 Jeep Commander V6 3.7L
- 2007 - 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 3.7L
- 2007 - 2012 Jeep Liberty V6 3.7L
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler V6 3.8L
- 2011 Ram Dakota V6 3.7L
- 2011 -2012 Ram 1500 V6 3.7L
- Brand new electronic throttle body assembly
- This Throttle Body is manufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for unparalleled performance
- Built for trouble-free ownership and 100% visually inspected and quality tested
- This throttle body is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 100% electrically tested prior to leaving the factory
- 100% factory test
- Top quality aftermarket part
- The product is with flux weakening
- Please be sure to compare carefully with pictures or OE number before buying items
- Installation manual is not included
- Professional installation is highly recommended
Thanks for shopping at SPELAB.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Cancel your order free of charge when it is unfulfilled; you can not cancel order once it is fulfilled.
You have 14 calendar days to return the item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging with their tags still attached. Please make sure when returning something that you securely package the item as anything damaged in the post and returned back to us due to being insufficiently packaged may receive no refund.
Please contact us at any time from Monday to Friday within 14 days after you received the item. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Return shipping address will be provided.
You are to return the item at your own expense. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it.
Ensure you enclose the correct and complete item when making a return. We need the correct item returned in order to grant a refund or a replacement. It can take up to 7 days for an item to be inspected after reaching. After the inspection, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment or credit card only.
Provide 12-month product warranty. When you meet any problem about Spelab product, contact us freely.
Installation of auto parts should be handled by a Certified Automotive Technician, and you should maintain a copy of the repair order after the repair is completed for your records. Remember, that having a certified technician install a part does not necessarily mean it was properly installed, but it will eliminate more of the common errors. On occasion, we may ask for the original repair order and other documentation regarding the repair to be sent to us in order to process the return. If your part is found to be defective, we'll send you the auto parts or refund you if necessary.
If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us first, before you leave any comments. We are dedicated to assuring that you will get top quality products and service.
Our products are free shipping with orders over $15.
Normally, we will ship the product customer ordered from the nearest warehouse. Customers will get their items in 5-10 work days. However, we can not promise products customers want are in stock every time. Transfer cargo needs more time.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.