- Brand Name: SPELAB
- Item Weight: 2750g
- Model Number: SPKT00577SR
- Color: Silver
- Inlet / Outlet Size: AN10
- Made with High-Quality T-6061 Aluminum.
- Potentially Reduces Oil Temperature up to 50°F.
- Powder-Coated and Oxidized for Durability and Protection.
- Excellent for Modified Street Vehicles, which are Driven Hardly with Minimal Track Use.
- Center Adapter:M20 x 1.5 & 3/4 x 16 UNF Thread
- Supports Oil Filters That Has M20 Thread & M20 Block Fitting.
- It Mounts between the Block and oil Filter, provides in and out ports, with connectors that fit AN10 fitting.
- Allows Installation of Larger Oil Filter.
- Comes with 2 Oil Fuel Hose Lines(1.2M, 1M)With AN10 Swivel Fitting Installed.
- Made of High-Quality Lightweight Aluminum with CNC Laser Cut.
- Oil Filter Relocation for Easier Access, a Must for Hard-To-Reach Oil Filters.
- Increases Engine Oil Capacity Available; thus, Enhances Oil Lubrication and Protection of Engines.
- Keep It Cool - The SPELAB oil cooler ensures longer oil life by lowering the oil temperature to lubricate the engine better, preventing the oil from overheating and damage.
- Reducing Coolant Temperature and Extends Engine Life.
- 1 × 3/4-16 Female Fitting
- 1 × M20XP 1.5 Female Fitting
- 1 × Oil Filter Adapter
- 1 × Aluminum Oil Cooler
- 1 × AN10 Separator Divider Clamp（blue or black at random)
- 2 × AN10 0 Degree Swivel Aluminum Hose End
- 2 × AN10 90 Degree Swivel Aluminum Hose End
- 2 × Braided Stainless Steel Hose Line (1M+1.2M)
- Audi, All
- Alfa Romeo 4 Cylinder 1972+
- Alfa Romeo V6 GTV, Milano, 164，1981-1995
- BMW, All
- Chrysler V6, I6, L4, V8, 1959-2007
- Dodge V10 Viper and Trucks, All
- Dodge V8, 1960-2007
- Dodge V6, 1993-2007
- Dodge Avenger, Caravan, Stratus, 1996-2005
- Dodge SRT10, Hemi, Charger, to 2006
- Eagle Talon (Non-Turbo), 1989+
- Eagle Vision, 1993+
- Ferrari, All
- Fiat, All over 900cc
- Ford Germany, AIl
- Ford V8, 1958+
- Ford L6, 1958-1987
- Ford V6 3.0L, 3.8L, SHO, 1987+
- Ford I4 2.0L Contour, Focus, 1995+
- Ford 14 1.6L, 1.9L, 2.0L, 2.3L, 1971+
- Ford Truck V6 3.8L Windstar, 1996+
- Ford Truck V6 4.0L, 1990+
- Infiniti G20, 1991-1996
- Infiniti J30, M30, Q45, 1990-1996
- Jaguar x Type 2.5-3.0L, 2002-2006
- Jeep V8, 1970-1986
- Jeep V8 Grand Cherokee 1993+
- Jeep I6, 1970-1990
- Land Rover V8, All
- Lexus LX450, 1996-1997
- Lexus V6, I6, 1990+
- Lexus LX470, RX300, 1998+
- Lincoln V8 5.0L, 5.8L, 1977+
- Lincoln V6, 1988+
- Lotus. All 1971+
- Please check the thread size of your filter and block whether it is M20 x 1.5 or 3/4 x 16 UNF before purchase.
- Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- All oil coolers are relatively fragile. Care must be taken to avoid stressing the fittings when tightening connections (always use a backup wrench on the cooler fitting). The cooler should be mounted in a manner that will minimize vibration.
The oil cooler kit instruction（Click to view）
Youtube installation video： https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v-SOH8E98Q
Thanks for shopping at SPELAB.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Cancel your order free of charge when it is unfulfilled; you can not cancel order once it is fulfilled.
You have 14 calendar days to return the item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging with their tags still attached. Please make sure when returning something that you securely package the item as anything damaged in the post and returned back to us due to being insufficiently packaged may receive no refund.
Please contact us at any time from Monday to Friday within 14 days after you received the item. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Return shipping address will be provided.
You are to return the item at your own expense. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it.
Ensure you enclose the correct and complete item when making a return. We need the correct item returned in order to grant a refund or a replacement. It can take up to 7 days for an item to be inspected after reaching. After the inspection, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment or credit card only.
Provide 12-month product warranty. When you meet any problem about Spelab product, contact us freely.
Installation of auto parts should be handled by a Certified Automotive Technician, and you should maintain a copy of the repair order after the repair is completed for your records. Remember, that having a certified technician install a part does not necessarily mean it was properly installed, but it will eliminate more of the common errors. On occasion, we may ask for the original repair order and other documentation regarding the repair to be sent to us in order to process the return. If your part is found to be defective, we'll send you the auto parts or refund you if necessary.
If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us first, before you leave any comments. We are dedicated to assuring that you will get top quality products and service.
Our products are free shipping with orders over $15.
Normally, we will ship the product customer ordered from the nearest warehouse. Customers will get their items in 5-10 work days. However, we can not promise products customers want are in stock every time. Transfer cargo needs more time.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.