SPELAB 21-5341 Power Steering Pump for 2003 2004 2005 Honda Accord 2.4L, OE-Quality, Replace # 56110-RAA-A01 56110RAAA03 96-5341 5776 990-0656
- Review + Q&A
Once you find the following problems for your vehicle, please double-check the power steering pump and get it replaced if it is defective.
- Whining Noise While Turning the Wheel
- Steering Wheel Slow to Respond or Stiff
- Squealing Noises When the Vehicle Starts
- Groaning Noises
- Reddish-Brown Puddle Under Car
Above are the Top 5 Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Power Steering Pump!
Driving anywhere depends on smooth and efficient operation of our steering system.
If you notice any of the above symptoms or warning signs, don't put it off, order our SPELAB Power Steering Pump.
High quality and durable!
Direct fit. Please check your part number and our fitment!
Great replacement for your old one!
Enhance your love car performance!
- 2003-2005 for Honda Accord EX Coupe 2-Door
- 2003-2005 for Honda Accord EX Sedan 4-Door
- 2003-2005 for Honda Accord LX Coupe 2-Door
- 2003-2005 for Honda Accord LX Sedan 4-Door
- 2003-2005 for Honda Accord DX Sedan 4-Door
- 2005 for Honda Accord SE Coupe 2-Door
Interchange Part Number
- 96-5341 215341
- 965341 56110RAAA01
- When the driver provides input by rotating the steering wheel, the hydraulic pump driven by the engine starts pumping the highly compressed hydraulic fluid through lines.
- The hydraulic pressure produced by the pump enters the hydraulic cylinder which in turn applies pressure over the cylinder’s piston. The piston which is under high pressure starts moving from one end to the another which in turn pushes the further fluid through lines, with this movement of piston the input force applied by the driver is multiplied several times.
- This high pressure fluid sent by the hydraulic cylinder then applies the pressure to the attached pinion through the coupling mechanism which in turn applies high force to the rack gear and the steering action in the front wheels takes place.
Easy InstallationDRIVESTAR Power Steering Pumps are completely NEW with no refurbished components and no core is needed. The direct fit design saves time and labor by making the installation simple and quick.
- Always wear safety glasses when doing automotive maintenance.
- As with any job to do it right you'll need the right tools.
- Be cautious when working under the hood. If the engine has been running, components will be extremely hot, so be careful what you touch. When working around a running engine, it is important to be alert, and never wear loose clothing or a necktie that can get tangled in belts police or the fan.
- Be cautious when working with oils and chemicals. Many are damaging to the ground water environment and toxic to people and animals, never drain or pour chemicals into the ground or sewer systems.