SPELAB Diesel Rail Fuel Valve for 2001-2004 Chevy GMC 6.6L Duramax LB7
- Review + Q&A
- The Fuel Rail Plug (sometimes referred to as race plug) for the Duramax Diesel Engine helps maintain fuel rail pressure during heavy engine load conditions. It keeps fuel from returning over relief--the valve will open but no fuel can get out so it'll continue to keep the rail pressurized.
- Eliminates low fuel pressure rail diagnostic trouble codes (DTC), such as P1093 (low fuel pressure during power regiment), Helps maintain fuel pressure during full-throttle driving.
- Replace the factory banjo bolt mounted on the top side of the pressure relief valve. The Fuel Pressure Relief Valve Fit for 2001-2004 Chevy GMC 6.6L Duramax LB7.
- Improves engine starting
- Easily replaces the stock relief valve
- A must for high-performance engines
Details and Specifications:
- Brand Name: SPELAB
- Material Type: Special Stainless steel
- Special Features: Fuel Rail Fitting
- Model Name: SPFS01060SR
- Item Weight: 230g