SPELAB 37971-PZX-003 699-199 Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor Assembly Fits for Honda Acura TL TSX 2004-2008 Part# 37971-RBB-003
- Review + Q&A
The primary reason why this part would fail is due to exposure to high heat as it's typically located on the floorboard and next to the firewall of the vehicle. There are occasions when it will fail, wear out or need to be replaced. Like most components on the vehicle, a bad or failing APP sensor will display a few warning symptoms including triggering error codes, warning lights, and a few physical symptoms that should alert the driver that a problem exists.
Details and Specifications:
- Brand: SPELAB
- SKU: SPCI22022
- Weight: 510g
- Material: Iron
- All items brand new with guaranteed quality
- with repeated test to ensure resistance to corrosion and rust
- It is durable in use really Long Lifetime
- 100% brand new and 100% test before shipping
- Small size but big use
- Item only fits specific models listed.
- Honda Accord 2003-2007
- Honda Element 2007-2011
- Honda Accord Hybrid 2005-2007
- Honda Acura TL 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008
- Honda Acura TSX 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008
How to replace an Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor?
- 1. Remove the instrument panel left lower closeout panel.
- Remove the connector position assurance (CPA) from the accelerator pedal position sensor connector.
- 2. Disconnect the APP sensor harness connector. Remove the APP assembly attachment bolts.
- 3. Remove the APP assembly from the vehicle. Install the upper attachment bolt into the APP assembly.
- 4. Install the APP assembly into the vehicle. Install the remaining attachment bolts into the APP assembly.
- 5. Tighten the bolts. Connect the APP sensor harness connector.
- Push the connector in until the lock position is felt, then pull back to confirm engagement.
- 6. Install the CPA to the APP sensor harness connector. Install the instrument panel left lower closeout panel.