SPELAB 2001-2013 GM Duramax Fuel Filter Housing Fuel Filter Head Primer Seal Rebuild Kit and Air Bleeder Screw Aluminum Screw
- Review + Q&A
- Brand: SPELAB
- SKU: FS00694
- Weight: 15g
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Black/Blue/Red
- Fitment: Compatibility Fuel Filter adapter for Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM/LML 2001-2017.
- Air Bleeder screw: Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum, Anodized Blue for Strength, Corrosion Protection, and durability.
- 6 Seal Kits: Prevents air from entering the fuel system. Replace just the failed seal, not the entire fuel filter housing assembly.
- Easy To Rebuild: Our pictures show where the seals are installed. Youu2019d better soak the seals with oil before installing.
- 1 u00d7 Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Bleeder Screw
- 2 u00d7 Nitrile Plunger U-Cups
- 4 u00d7 Viton O-Rings
Note for changing fuel filter:
- 1. Check the tightness of interface after installing the gasoline tank and oil tank to avoid oil leakage
- 2. Ensure the overall sealing after replacement for air tank and air-conditioning tank
- 3. Try to use the car manufacturer-specified matching label gasoline
- The filter has an arrow mark at the oil inlet and outlet. Do not install the reverse when replacing it.
- Please check carefully the item pictures, model, and size before purchasing.
- Contact us if you meet any problems, we'll reply to you within 24 hours.