SPELAB Turbo Pedestal Exhaust Outlet Housing Flange Compatible with 1999.5-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel
The Exhaust Back-pressure Valve (EBV or EBPV) can be problematic. The regulator and actuator are prone to leaking engine oil at the rear of the turbocharger. They are also not easily accessible; only serviceable with the turbocharger removed. These delete parts remove all of the failure-prone moving parts and fix any further issues.
The EBV was engineered to be the first step into an emission-controlled manufacturing process. Its function in closing off the exhaust flow is to have the engine reach its operating temperature as quickly as possible. A cold engine produces more emissions gasses because not all of the fuel is burnt upon combustion.
Reasons to delete the EBV system:
- Reduces turbo lag and increases responsiveness.
- Reduces exhaust gas temperatures, especially if running performance-enhancing parts
- Removes failure-prone parts for good.
- Close to half the cost of replacing the parts that could fail again in the future.
There are two main reasons to keep your EBV system:
- If you are in a VERY cold climate.
- If you are in California, you need to have this system to pass emissions tests.
- It's very important to determine if your Ford F-Series truck is an early or late 1999. This product ONLY fits the late 1999's. Please measure the diameter of the intake cover connection before purchasing. Late-model trucks have a 3-inch inlet, early trucks have a 2-inch inlet. Our 7.3L EBPV Delete Kit ONLY fits late 1999's Ford truck.
Professional installation is recommended.
Details and Specifics:
- Brand Name: SPELAB
- Manufacturer Part Number: SPTS00861
- Item Weight: 4600g
- Material Type: Aluminum alloy + Paste
- Interchange Part Number: Flange GTP38 EBV Cover Outlet Removal High Flow
- Placement on Vehicle: Inside
- For Vehicle Brands/Model: Ford
- Ford Model: E-350 Super Duty
- E-350 Super Duty-Year: 2004
- - Non-EBP Pedestal
- - Non-EBP Turbo outlet Flange
- - Turbo and pedestal mounting o-rings (4 pcs)
- - Turbo mounting bolts (2 pcs)
Thanks for shopping at SPELAB.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Cancel your order free of charge when it is unfulfilled; you can not cancel order once it is fulfilled.
You have 14 calendar days to return the item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging with their tags still attached. Please make sure when returning something that you securely package the item as anything damaged in the post and returned back to us due to being insufficiently packaged may receive no refund.
Please contact us at any time from Monday to Friday within 14 days after you received the item. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Return shipping address will be provided.
You are to return the item at your own expense. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it.
Ensure you enclose the correct and complete item when making a return. We need the correct item returned in order to grant a refund or a replacement. It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. After the inspection, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment or credit card only.
Provide 12-month product warranty. When you meet any problem about Spelab product, contact us freely.
Installation of auto parts should be handled by a Certified Automotive Technician, and you should maintain a copy of the repair order after the repair is completed for your records. Remember, that having a certified technician install a part does not necessarily mean it was properly installed, but it will eliminate more of the common errors. On occasion, we may ask for the original repair order and other documentation regarding the repair to be sent to us in order to process the return. If your part is found to be defective, we'll send you the auto parts or refund you if necessary.
If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us first, before you leave any comments. We are dedicated to assuring that you will get top quality products and service.
Free shipping on all products (US).
Normally, we will ship the product customer ordered from the nearest warehouse. Customers will get their items in 7-1 5 work days with standard shipping. However, we can not promise products customers want are in stock every time. Transfer cargo needs more time.
Choose express shipping (2-7 work days) if you want to get the product early.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.