SPELAB Turbo Pedestal Exhaust Outlet Housing Flange Compatible with 1999.5-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel
The Exhaust Back-pressure Valve (EBV or EBPV) can be problematic. The regulator and actuator are prone to leaking engine oil at the rear of the turbocharger. They are also not easily accessible; only serviceable with the turbocharger removed. These delete parts remove all of the failure-prone moving parts and fix any further issues.
The EBV was engineered to be the first step into an emission-controlled manufacturing process. Its function in closing off the exhaust flow is to have the engine reach its operating temperature as quickly as possible. A cold engine produces more emissions gasses because not all of the fuel is burnt upon combustion.
Reasons to delete the EBV system:
- Reduces turbo lag and increases responsiveness.
- Reduces exhaust gas temperatures, especially if running performance-enhancing parts
- Removes failure-prone parts for good.
- Close to half the cost of replacing the parts that could fail again in the future.
There are two main reasons to keep your EBV system:
- If you are in a VERY cold climate.
- If you are in California, you need to have this system to pass emissions tests.
- It's very important to determine if your Ford F-Series truck is an early or late 1999. This product ONLY fits the late 1999's. Please measure the diameter of the intake cover connection before purchasing. Late-model trucks have a 3-inch inlet, early trucks have a 2-inch inlet. Our 7.3L EBPV Delete Kit ONLY fits late 1999's Ford truck.
Professional installation is recommended.
Details and Specifics:
- Brand Name: SPELAB
- Manufacturer Part Number: SPTS00861
- Item Weight: 4600g
- Material Type: Aluminium alloy + Mild Steel
- Interchange Part Number: Flange GTP38 EBV Cover Outlet Removal High Flow
- Placement on Vehicle: Inside
- For Vehicle Brands/Model: Ford
- Ford Model: E-350 Super Duty
- E-350 Super Duty-Year: 2004
- - Non-EBP Pedestal
- - Non-EBP Turbo outlet Flange
- - Turbo and pedestal mounting o-rings (4 pcs)
- - Turbo mounting bolts (2 pcs)
We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied we've made the return process super easy.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order or should you wish to return or exchange a product then please contact us at any time from Monday to Friday within 14 days after you received the item. Return shipping address will be provided and you will get the refund within 3~5 business days after received the return item. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our products are sold with a 14 day money back guarantee and must be shipped to us within 14 days of you receiving them. Returns can only be accepted of products that are unopened, unused and still in their packaging or with their tags still attached. We will only accept the returned items in the same condition as we sent.We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Please make sure when returning something that you securely package the item as anything damaged in the post and returned back to us due to being insufficiently packaged may receive no refund. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment or store credit only.
Normally, we will ship the product customer ordered from the nearest warehouse. Customers will get their items in 5-10 work days. However, we can not promise products customers want are in stock every time. Transfer cargo needs more time.
Usually, our products are free shipping with orders over $15. Some products may need freight.