Details and Specifications:
- Brand: SPELAB
- SKU: SPES27002
- Weight: 140g
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- 2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
- 2004-2009 Nissan Altima
- 2005-2009 Nissan Armada
- 2009-2010 Nissan Cube
- 2005-2009 Nissan Frontier
- 2004-2009 Nissan Maxima
- 2003-2009 Nissan Murano
- 2005-2009 Nissan Pathfinder
- 2004-2009 Nissan Quest
- 2008 Nissan Rogue
- 2003-2009 Nissan Sentra
- 2004-2009 Nissan Titan
- 2007-2011 Nissan Versa
- 2005-2009 Nissan Xterra
- 2008-2009 Infiniti EX35
- 2003-2009 Infiniti FX35
- 2003-2008 Infiniti FX45
- 2003-2008 Infiniti G35
- 2008-2009 Infiniti G37
- 2006-2009 Infiniti M35
- 2006-2009 Infiniti M45
- 2004-2009 Infiniti QX56
How to replace the Evaporative Emissions Canister Vent Valve Solenoid?
- Disconnect the vehicle's battery.
- It is located on the passenger side near the rear tires. In order to gain access to EVAP vent solenoid, you'll need to jack up the vehicle from the recommended jack placement and place the rear of the vehicle on jack stands for support.
- Locate bolts and slots that hold EVAP vent solenoid.
- Remove the electrical harness. Attached to EVAP vent solenoid is an electrical harness.
- Remove vent hoses from EVAP vent solenoid.
- Remove the bolt holding EVAP vent solenoid.
- Remove EVAP vent solenoid from clips.
- Remove old EVAP vent solenoid. After you've released the clips and unbolted the unit, it should come off the vehicle rather simply.
- Install new EVAP vent solenoid. Once the old unit is off the vehicle, you're ready to install the new unit.
- To complete this, follow the above instructions in reverse order as indicated below: Slide EVAP vent solenoid onto clips and attach the solenoid to the bracket with the bolts. Reattach vent hoses and electrical harness.
- Pls carefully verify your year, make, model in the product details or check your parts pictures, parts No. with ours before purchasing so as to prevent wrong purchase meant and unnecessary expenses.
- If you find the parts not fit your car when you received, pls kindly send it back with an undamaged package. Thank you!
- 1 u00d7 Piece Vapor Canister Vent Valve
We hope you love what you've ordered! But just in case you're not 100% satisfied we've made the return process super easy.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order or should you wish to return or exchange a product then please contact us at any time from Monday to Friday within 14 days after you received the item. Return shipping address will be provided and you will get the refund within 3~5 business days after received the return item. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our products are sold with a 14 day money back guarantee and must be shipped to us within 14 days of you receiving them. Returns can only be accepted of products that are unopened, unused and still in their packaging or with their tags still attached. We will only accept the returned items in the same condition as we sent.We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Please make sure when returning something that you securely package the item as anything damaged in the post and returned back to us due to being insufficiently packaged may receive no refund. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment or store credit only.
Normally, we will ship the product customer ordered from the nearest warehouse. Customers will get their items in 5-10 work days. However, we can not promise products customers want are in stock every time. Transfer cargo needs more time.
Usually, our products are free shipping with orders over $15. Some products may need freight.