For 1984-1996 Chevy C4 Corvette Radiator Coolant Reservoir Tank |SPELAB
- Review + Q&A
For 84-96 Chevy Corvette Radiator Coolant Reservoir Tank |SPELAB
SPELAB's Coolant Recovery Bottle serves as a crucial reservoir for the engine's cooling system. In situations where coolant pressure surpasses the rated pressure of the radiator cap's springs, any excess coolant seamlessly overflows into the Recovery Tank. Following the engine's cooldown, a vacuum is generated within the coolant system, facilitating the reabsorption of coolant back into the system.
Fitment (Model/Body/Years Applicable)
- C4 Corvette / Collector's Edition / Coupe: 1984.
- C4 Corvette / Base / Coupe: 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996.
- C4 Corvette / Pace Car / Convertible: 1986.
- C4 Corvette / Base / Convertible: 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996.
- C4 Corvette / B2K Callaway Twin Turbo / Coupe & Convertible:1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991.
- C4 Corvette / 35th Anniversary / Coupe: 1988.
- C4 Corvette / ZR1 / Coupe: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995.
- C4 Corvette / 40th Anniversary / Convertible: 1993.
- C4 Corvette / Grand Sport / Coupe & Convertible: 1996To check out other C4 Corvette Cooling System Parts
Fast Shipping Policy:
The order will be dispatched within 1-2 business day, and the package will arrive within your order's estimated date. Please click Shipping Policy for more details.
Easy Return Policy:
Every order comes with a 14-day free return which means you don't have to pay for a return slip. Please click Return Policy for more details.