SPELAB 2011-2013 3.6L Engine Oil Filter Cooler Housing Adapter Assembly Sensors 5184294AE 5184294AC 5184294AD for 2011-2013 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 3.6L V6 Engine
- Review + Q&A
SPELAB 2011-2013 3.6L Oil Cooler and Filter Housing Adapter Sensor Kit
Details and Specifications:
- Brand: SPELAB
- SKU: SPKT04022
- Weight: 2000g
- OE Part Number: 5184294AE
- Direct OE Replacement
- High-quality oil filter media
- meet professional specification fluid temperature sensor and oil pressure sensor
- Aluminum 16-plate oil cooler(9 plates thick +7 plate thin)
- Fluorocarbon and HNBR sealing rings for oil and temperature resistance
- High-density virgin plastic
- 500 hours of temperature cycling tests from -40 °C to 140 °C
- Durability tested for pressure (120 psi) and vibration
- uff08Includes A Complete Set Of Gasket Sealsuff08lower Intake/Plenum Gasket+ Upper Intake/Plenum Gasketuff09uff09
- Keep the engine oil clean and cool. This replacement oil cooler housing comes with a new pre-installed oil filter, it allows the engine oil to be strained through the filter and remove foreign particles to keep your engine running clean. Besides that, it also cools down the oil that enters the engine. Direct replacement. Fluorocarbon and HNBR sealing rings are resistant to oil, abrasion, and temperature.
- 2011-2013 Dodge Journey With 3.6L V6 Engine
- 2011-2013 Dodge Charger With 3.6L V6 Engine
- 2011-2013 Dodge Challenger With 3.6L V6 Engine
- 2011-2013 Chrysler 300 With 3.6L V6 Engine
- 2011-2013 Dodge Caravan With 3.6L V6 Engine
- 2011-2013 Chrysler Town and Country With 3.6L V6 Engine
- 2011-2013 Dodge Durango With 3.6L V6 Engine
- 2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee With 3.6L V6 Engine
- 2011-2013 Dodge Avenger With 3.6L V6 Engine
- 2011-2013 Chrysler 200 With 3.6L V6 Engine
- 2012-2013 Jeep Wrangler With 3.6L V6 Engine
- 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 With 3.6L V6 Engine
The oil cooler is made of lightweight aluminum alloy, has 16-plate (8 plate thick and 8 plate thin), can be better cooling. Oil filter housing adapter oil cooler kit comes with a complete set of gasket seals (6 pcs lower intake plenum gasket and 6 pcs upper intake plenum gasket). And comes with pre-installed oil filter, fluid temperature sensor, oil pressure sensor, Bypass Valve & Spring and NBR sealing ring. (No product instruction included in the package)
Please be assured that the quality of our products has been tested and we will never provide inferior products. Due to improper installation, some buyers may consider the product to have quality problems or incompatibilities. It is recommended to search relevant videos before installation. Most people have already shared their successful experiences, which will also help with your installation!
*We're upgrading the package box, so you may receive the item with upgraded box or normal box at random.
- Please check the part number before purchase.
- This is an engine oil cooler and oil filter assembly. It comes with an oil pressure gauge and temperature sensor.
The packaging and parts kit is of the best quality I’ve seen.
I did have an issue with getting the cooler oil drain tube to fit into the block drain hole without buffing it down so the cooler would rest flat.
The full tube on the replacement unit is 23mm the original OEM is 22mm, doesn’t seem like much until you can’t push new filter into place. The factory unit does not have an O-ring, replacement does making it now 24mm. I followed the advice of a few you tube videos and just got the unit square and started going bolt to bolt to pull unit into place. I went slow and in sequence, the unit finally pulled into place. I sure hope it last, I don’t know how I’ll ever pull it back out if there is another problem. It does appear to be working so for that I’m very happy.
The part I ordered arrived promptly and was preassembled. It installed easily and has been in service for a few weeks with no issues.
Took a while to get but it’s what I needed
fixed my vehicle with your product. thanks
Fit on my 2012 Jeep grand Cherokee.