- SPELAB's aluminum valve covers give you an excellent way to add a high-end fabricated look without the high-end price.
- These offer you a strong and lightweight valve cover constructed of 6061 T6 sheet aluminum.
- They feature a taller than stock height to clear most valvetrain configurations along with recessed ignition coil pockets to fit OEM and aftermarket coils.
- Included with the valve covers are valve cover gaskets, spark plug O-rings.
- Mopar Gen III Hemi
- 2006-2019 5.7L
- 2005-2010 6.1L
- 2011-2019 6.4L
- Will fit 2003-05 5.7L Hemi if 2006-later coils are used
*Note: The threads are M6, 4 of which have a depth of 6.5mm and 4 of which have a depth of 8.5mm.
- 2.25-inch overall height offers additional valve train clearance
- High quality 100% CNC Billet
- Constructed of 6061 T6 sheet aluminum
- Your choice of silver anodized finishes
- Designed to work with stock or aftermarket coils
- Includes valve cover gaskets, and spark plug O-rings
- Sold as a pair
- Brand Name: SPELAB
- Model Name: SPOS01270SR
- Product Type: Valve Cover
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Process: CNC Machined
- Weight: 4670g
- Gaskets Included: Yes
- Fitment: 2006-2019 5.7L, 2005-2010 6.1L and 2011-2019 6.4L engines
- Height: 2.25 inch
- Length: 20.625 inch
- Width: 7.125 inch
- Quantity: Pair
- Valve Covers(2 pcs)
- Valve Cover Gaskets(2 pcs)
- Spark Plug O-rings (8 pcs)
Screw types needed to be prepared before purchaseuff1a
- 16pcs M6 x 1.0 x 35 MM head screws (2 per coil pack)
- 20pcs M6 x 1.0 x 25 MM head screws (10 per rocker cover)
- 32pcs 1/4" zinc shaft collars or 16pcs 1/2" spacers
- 36pcs #6 flat washers, one for each head screw (1 for each screw
- It takes 2 of the shaft collars to make up the 1/2 space between the bottom of the coil pack to the top of the deck of the rocker covers
These valve covers far surpassed my expectations. Beautifully machined and fit perfectly. High quality at an affordable price. I also appreciate the fact that you listed all the hardware required to complete the install.
I couldn’t reuse the old valve cover bolts and it cost me almost $100 for new ones to fit it correctly but all in all it looks nice couldn’t take a picture yet because I don’t have them on there yet I just got the bolts
Thanks for shopping at SPELAB.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Cancel your order free of charge when it is unfulfilled; you can not cancel order once it is fulfilled.
You have 14 calendar days to return the item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging with their tags still attached. Please make sure when returning something that you securely package the item as anything damaged in the post and returned back to us due to being insufficiently packaged may receive no refund.
Please contact us at any time from Monday to Friday within 14 days after you received the item. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Return shipping address will be provided.
You are to return the item at your own expense. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it.
Ensure you enclose the correct and complete item when making a return. We need the correct item returned in order to grant a refund or a replacement. It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. After the inspection, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment or credit card only.
Provide 12-month product warranty. When you meet any problem about Spelab product, contact us freely.
Installation of auto parts should be handled by a Certified Automotive Technician, and you should maintain a copy of the repair order after the repair is completed for your records. Remember, that having a certified technician install a part does not necessarily mean it was properly installed, but it will eliminate more of the common errors. On occasion, we may ask for the original repair order and other documentation regarding the repair to be sent to us in order to process the return. If your part is found to be defective, we'll send you the auto parts or refund you if necessary.
If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us first, before you leave any comments. We are dedicated to assuring that you will get top quality products and service.
Our products are free shipping with orders over $15.
Normally, we will ship the product customer ordered from the nearest warehouse. Customers will get their items in 5-10 work days. However, we can not promise products customers want are in stock every time. Transfer cargo needs more time.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.