SPELAB Duramax 2001-2017 Fuel Filter Head Housing Spacer, Air Bleeder Screw and 4pcs Bolts
- Review + Q&A
- Brand: SPELAB
- SKU: SPFS00662
- Color: Black/Blue/Red
- Weight: 160g
- Fitment: Compatibility Fuel Filter adapter for Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM/LML 2001-2017
- The Fuel Filter Head spacer is designed to address the tight fit of your fuel filter wrench around the fuel filter.
- The spacer plate is made of CNC machined from solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum and anodized colorful for strength and corrosion protection.
- The air bleeder screw is the same material and the same color as the spacer plate, No more stripping of cheap plastic bleeder screw that can break with routine servicing over a vehicle lifetime.
- Use this aluminum spacer to relocate the Duramax Filter Head outboard by 1/2". This allows for much easier access to the filter for quickly and easily filter changes every time!
- 1 u00d7 Billet Aluminum Spacer Plate
- 2 u00d7 Short Silver Bolts
- 2 u00d7 Long Golden Bolts
- 2 u00d7 Gaskets
Note for changing fuel filter:
- 1. Check the tightness of the interface after installing the gasoline tank and oil tank to avoid oil leakage.
- 2. Ensure the overall sealing after a replacement for the air tank and air-conditioning tank.
- 3. Try to use the car manufacturer-specified matching label gasoline.
- The filter has an arrow mark at the oil inlet and outlet. Do not install the reverse when replacing it.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.